We know you are excited to come to gain knowledge and see friends, but history shows you also come to shop!! Come casually stroll through the largest shopping bazaar in North America! While it is cold in Chicago you will be toasty warm inside, but feel like you are in the streets of your favorite city market overseas.
- Make sure to stop by the MAS National booth to find out how to become a MAS member. We have brought all your favorite Islamic stores and services to you.
- Over 500 booths so you can see something new every day!!
- Bring your kids to buy books that teach them about the stories of the Quran, how to make wudu, or how to pray.
- Talk to a travel agent or 2 about going to Hajj.
- Get the kids custom shirts with their names on them.
- Hijabs of every kind and color with pins to match.
- Beautiful home accents or huge carvings and paintings.
If you can think it, you will most likely find it at the bazaar.
The 2022 MAS-ICNA Annual Convention Exhibition Bazaar (“Bazaar”) is held by the Muslim American Society (“MAS”).
Bazaar for Attendees
Bazaar will be open to attendees on Monday 12/26/2022 to Wednesday 12/28/2022 from 10:00AM until 11:00PM. The bazaar access is free.