MLFA One-on-One Legal Consultations
Join us at MLFA Legal Clinic to learn more about how to safeguard your civil rights, civil liberties and protect yourself and your communities.
We want to hear from you ….
The Muslim Legal Fund of America (MLFA) wants to hear from you! What issues have affected your communities, your families, or you – in the “guise” of national security, immigration and civil rights-discrimination?
MLFA effects change through the representation of individual clients and organizations in federal proceedings, with the dual goals of protecting the rights of the clients, and exposing the harmful nature of the methods and practices employed by the federal government under the pretext of national security and immigration connected to securitization.
Room: Millennium Park
Bazaar Booths: H31 and H33
Our mission is to advance equality and justice for American Muslim organizations and individuals by promoting legal compliance and protecting their rights in matters concerning national security law.
- What topics are you interested in learning more about?
- What is the DHS TRIP program and what you need to know!
- Travelling while Muslim.
- Free Speech is not free!
- What are the government watchlists?
- How do you know if you might be on a government watchlist and what do you do if you think you are on one?
- National origin, race, or religious discrimination by employers?
- National origin, race, or religious discrimination by government officials?
- Religious accommodations in institutions (prisons, jails)?
- What to do when approached by the FBI?
- Government entrapment in terrorism investigations?
- Religious discrimination in immigration proceedings?
$3 per ride or
$13 per child for unlimited access
$20 per child for unlimited access
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
|5:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM